wtf the fuck at all of these posts i’m seeing on my dash defending outright emotional manipulation and abuse in friendships/relationships in general.
if you are at a point in your relationship with someone where:
- they are openly (however passive aggressively) jealous about you…
ARE WE NOT GOING TO DISCUSS HOW SHE FOLDED HER HIJABS TO LOOK LIKE THE HAIR OF THE CHARACTER, THAT IS SUCH A LOVELY AND GREAT IDEA. OHMYGOD
This is so cool
Eventually we’re just gonna have to accept “ducking” as a swear word
no but imagine the tally marks turning black if their love is requited.
and then imagine the tally marks becoming a scar when the one they love dies.
Imagine someone with no tally marks meeting someone with 50 tally marks
Imagine someone with no tally marks starting to like someone with all tally marks scarred
imagine aromantics with no tally marks laughing at this tally mark bullshit system
imagine someone afraid of being in love suddenly getting a tally mark
imagine someone married with a single nice black tally mark has a new one just appear
imagine someone with a single scarred mark that refuses to love again gets a new mark and it’s black
imagine someone who falls in love too easily having a lot of marks
imagine nurses at old people homes taking care of people with scarred marks, black marks, and no marks
REPEAT AFTER ME
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT ‘VAIN’
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT ‘CONCEITED’
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT A BAD THING
Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
You were my new dream
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.